[Ansteorra] What to do at Outlands Battlemoor? Revels!!

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Fri Jul 19 08:46:51 PDT 2013

I remember that first year....but oh the fun I had.  Even the experience of the windy nights is looked back upon through a fond lens...think of the ways a bard can tell those stories!
It wasn't as bad as the storm and derecho winds at Triumphe a couple years ago.  :)  My daughter wrote a narrative about how Odin visited court that night. ;)
I can't wait to get the opportunity to return (scheduling in the fall is a bit trickier for me than July 4).

Liliana