[Ansteorra] Odds for Crown released despite my warnings...

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:00:30 PDT 2013

In the Kingdom that shall not be named but starts with a T, they actually
run a small news sheet with all sorts of cool information regarding the
participants, fashion tips, a column for the lovelorn and betting odds
insider tips. It was hysterical and gave you something to read when things
got slow....

Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!