[Ansteorra] Odds for Crown released despite my warnings...

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:57:22 PDT 2013

Philippe LeChanceux   Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud 42:1
 Word on the street is that Suzanne bet the baronial bears.  Bjornsborg may
want to consider passing the hat for a pair of interim hedgehogs or nutria
until
terms are met with the pawnbrokers

I have full faith in my Baron, may the lists know your grizzly power, our
bears will be fine my friend

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Patrick R <tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How you come up with all of this I will never know but you do keep us
> entertained.I would say you have way too much time on your hands but I know
> better.  Guess I should get to know more people so I know who to root for.

We must be born with an intuition of mortality…out we come blooded and
squalling with the knowledge that all the points of the compass there is
only one direction, and time is its measure.    Tom Stoppard