[Ansteorra] Battlemoor - will you be there?

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 08:44:56 PDT 2013

Good Greetings All,

The dates for Outlands Battlemoor IV: Wednesday the 28th of August  -
Monday the 2nd of September, 2013 (Labor Day Weekend).

Hoping to see many of our Ansteorran cousins there!

Mistress Bennet
Battlemoor IV Coordinator Staff
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.Battlemoor.org)

In a message dated 7/11/2013 7:08:02 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,