[Ansteorra] Only 5 days left!!!!!

alianorra.mackkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 19:16:46 PDT 2013

Greetings HL Lyneya,

Please register me for the Steppes Artisan competition next Saturday.  I will need a table with access to an electrical plug and space for a dress form.

I plan on bringing my own extension cord and surge protecting power strip.

My body of work includes costuming, jewelery, and food.  Most of it is Middle Eastern.

Alianorra MacKkye
MKA: Sarah Vold
Stronghold of Hellsgate
Alianorra.MacKkye at yahoo.com
817.939.6172

Thank You,

Alianorra

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone