[Ansteorra] What to do at Outlands Battlemoor? Revels!!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 06:30:05 PDT 2013

Having gone to the first Battlemoor event and knowing that my sister in law
lives out that way, I offer up the advice to those who are going to be
prepared for wind that makes our here in OK look like a spring breeze. When
we arrived at oh God early in the morning we found the entire site looking
like a bomb had dropped. Stuff was strewn everywhere, people were wandering
out looking shell shocked looking for their stuff that was blown half way
across the camp. It was deceptively calm during the day, but as soon as the
night fell, all hell broke loose. After a few hours of enduring the wind we
ended up in a hotel.

Tina

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM, <BennetBev at aol.com> wrote:

> Each evening there will be a Revel in Town Hall. Join us  in music,
> dancing, and tales of the glories of the day! Please check the web  site
> for full
> information…here are just a few details.
> Wednesday  evening: BYOB to Town Hall. Come  down town and BYOB! Watch out
> Outlands, we might just break into song  around the fire!
> Thursday  evening: Come as You Used to Be. Look  deep into your closet...
> what is your oldest set of garb? Come as who you WERE  when you wore that
> garb!
> Friday  Evening: Middle Eastern Extravaganza. Treats, drinks and great
> music. All  dancers are encouraged to bring a rug to pad the ground.
> Saturday  Evening: Golden Azure Ball hosted by the Kingdom of Atenveldt.
> Please dig in  your closet for some Blue and Yellow garb. Fellowship and
> refreshments while  watching the Torchlight Tournament.
> Sunday  Evening: Medieval Wagon Tailgate Revel. BYOB and potluck! Clean out
> your coolers  to share with all your friends new and old!
> Reminders  – Deadlines Approaching!
> If  your group has more than 4 tents or pavilions larger than 15’ x 15’
> please have  your Land Coordinator contact THL  Beatrice De Craie, the
> Battlemoor Land Allocation  Coordinator   _silentmyrth at yahoo.com_
> (mailto:silentmyrth at yahoo.com)  Please  get in touch with her by July
>  25th!
> ACCEPS  pre-registration closes August  7th. Register now! You can also
> pre-register by mail. Please see  the web site for details.
> For  those bringing RVs and wishing to have black/grey water pumping
> service,  you must contact THL Beibinn Inghean Seiblein
> _Bevin_albarran at yahoo.com_ (mailto:Bevin_albarran at yahoo.com)  by August
>  16th.
> Please  visit the web site to see all the wonderful activities that are
> planned!!
> _www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)
> Join  us on FaceBook!
> https://www.facebook.com/BattleMoor?ref=hl