[Ansteorra] Question in general

Tega2 montega2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 23:44:41 PDT 2013

Arthur,
I can tell you now with full certainty that should you suddenly be absent from this great and wonderful community, you would be greatly missed.
 It is your passion and dedication that we can all learn from. Arthur, you are truly a warrior of goodness and chivalry. Your humility and willingness to serve, ever a beacon for Northkeep. Your deeds do not go unseen and as your Baroness, I could not be more proud. People like you are the reason our society thrives and it shall be known. I humbly thank you, and aspire to be as such!

Montega Blackdragon
Baroness of Northkeep

Sent from my iPhone