[Ansteorra] Question in general

Tega2 montega2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 23:57:02 PDT 2013

I'll toss in my two cents. :)
 Those who know me well know I am straight to the point.

 My time/work in the SCA is seriously just a labor of love. I want everyone I can reach to meet and know the people I have come to love.
 There's no "goal" here for me other than this... If what I do makes someone wake up and say "Holy crap I can't wait to get to the next event!!" Then I have done my job.
 Baron Morgan and I are knowingly in a position where we can have an effect on the amount of fun a person has. We want to pull them along for the most fun possible. THAT, my friends is the goal. Not peerage or importance or prestige. FUN. Pure, unadulterated fun. Because if we aren't having as much fun possible, what is it all for??
 In the end, if the groups that be decide I am worthy to be a peer, that is just icing on an awesome cake. So, to all reading  this, lets get to the having fun part! It's a great place to be!

Montega Blackdragon
Baroness of Northkeep

Sent from my iPhone