[Ansteorra] Photographers

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 05:40:46 PDT 2013

Thank you so much. May I share the link? Also, I may wish to use some of
the pictures, particularly any you took of the museum, to advertise the
35th year museum. We don't have an autocrat yet, but I'm hoping soon. I am
also hoping to help my protege put together a museum for that event. I know
you say you don't mind as long as credit is given. But I wanted to give you
a head's up on what I am thinking.

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Richard Threlkeld <
rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

> Mine are in the sets at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets
>
> Caelin

Annes