[Ansteorra] Photographers

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jul 22 10:54:55 PDT 2013

I do not have any from 25th year, but I have a few from the 20th Year (1999)
Celebration that are still online at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page25.htm

Probably not what you need, as I do not recall a museum, but they might be
interesting from a historical point of view. Really low res cameras in 1999,
but the images looked descent on 1999-era monitors. :-)   I *may* be able to
find the higher res originals if you see any you'd like to use. Just let me
know.

Cheers,
Armand Dragonetti