[Ansteorra] Question in general

Molly Maddox Netterville mollynetterville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:23:41 PDT 2013

Greetings Lord Mithgiladan,
     I have asked questions and have found some of the information you just
provided. I am learning from the officers you provided now that I have kind
of have knowledge on how some things work. Thank you for the information as
I learned additional things that I did not know. Thank you so much.

YIS,
Erlina