[Ansteorra] falconery

Bastienne d'Arcis bastiennedarcis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:06:44 PDT 2013

Im interested as well!
On Jul 23, 2013 9:14 AM, "hal johnson" <thundercavman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> yes if master Eule would also be so kind to also contact me. im also
interested in the art of falconry yers ago I experienced the joy of these
birds as I found 2 kestrels who need rescuing and was able to raise both of
them till they were ready to start there live.s I've tried to get my local
falconer here in town to teach me but really never show much interest in
taking me on. I would still like to do this.
>                                                               yis ld
Harold graybear.