[Ansteorra] Crown List Requirements

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 3 12:51:38 PDT 2013

Unto the most noble and glorious populace of Ansteorra do We, Lochlan &
Gwen Rex et Regina Ansteorrae send greeting and salutations,

 The time of reckoning is upon Us, We seek Our Heirs. Prospective entrants
must have held the requisite offices and be paid members. They must be
temperate, virtuous, and kind. The must also submit a letter of intent no
later than July 1st stating their eligibility and intent to enter our Crown
Lyst.  Emails, snail mail, and personal delivery are all acceptable.

Lochlan and Gwen
Rex et Regina Ansteorrae