[Ansteorra] Last minute approaches (PENNSIC)

Adrienne Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Thu Jun 6 07:48:08 PDT 2013

The deadline for preregistering for Pennsic is JUNE 9th.
If you are not the Crown, then you should register under "populace of
Ansteorra"  this gives us extra land.
We will move as many as possible into "kingdom of Ansteorra" aka
Ansteorra royal.
To camp in either group you MUST contact me.  Per Pennsic rules, you should
do so _before_ registering.   Don't wait, just register and then email
me your tent information.
If I do not get tent information from you, I will assume you don't need
any space.

Pennsic is a week earlier this year July 19th- August 3rd.

sincerely,
Seraphina
aferrell at greatambience.com