[Ansteorra] Land Allocation at Outlands Battlemoor

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 17:06:40 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of THL Beatrice de Craie, Site Autocrat  Battlemoor IV
~ We will be  basing our camping layout on last year’s camping  map.
~ Changes to  last year’s camping layout will be made based on changes in
group size or at the  request of group coordinators.
~ If you have a group  (Kingdom/Barony/Shire/College/Household/Camping
buddies) with more than 4 tents,  or if you have large pavilions (let’s say
larger than 15 ’x 15’) please assign a  coordinator and have them contact THL
Beatrice de Craie (_silentmyrth at yahoo.com_ (mailto:silentmyrth at yahoo.com) )
with  information about the composition of your group.
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)
Join  us on FaceBook!
https://www.facebook.com/BattleMoor?ref=hl
*please forward as  appropriate