[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue Jun 11 18:33:52 PDT 2013

To the good and noble gentles of the list do I lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger come bearing greetings,

To remind you that this Saturday in the Stronghold of Hellsgate an event to test thy metal and thy craft awaits those that would stand up and vie to be called Commander.

The Stronghold seeks its next Commanders in;
Chivalric!
Rapier!
As well as Arts and Sciences!
Also there will be Team melee, Arts and Sciences display, and open Royal rounds of Archery for your fun and skill with loaner equipment on site.

Did I mention the sideboard luncheon included in the site fee?

For more information visit the official site. In service,
Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger

http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/cruciblenew.html