[Ansteorra] Supplier for Youth Plastic Fencing Equipment

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 08:46:56 PDT 2013

For the 6-13 year olds that are interested in the Youth fencing program and
need equipment for plastic weapons. This is where I purchased what I have.

Notes:
* Chest protector IS NOT needed!
* These masks are completely legal, but a regular full mask is allowable as
well. You might want to check if someone has an old mask before spending
the money on these. That being said, these are pretty inexpensive.
* Both the buzzer and non-buzzer versions of the foils are legal.
* For the non-buzzer style, PLEASE purchase the french grip. Pistol grips
are not allowed in the SCA.

http://www.zivkovic.com/sub_category.jsp?category_id=6&sub_category_id=17

In Service,
Rixende