[Ansteorra] Lost at Kings College

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 07:06:35 PDT 2013

Did some kind gentle pick up my Blue and green painted ceramic mug post ambulance incident at Kings College? It has my name, Caley in yellow on it along the bottom.

It may have been thought to be our friend in needs by mistake and picked up? I had placed the cup on the ground while attending to our friend.

Please if you would return it to me, I would greatly appreciate it. It has extreme sentimental value to me since it was created on Sir Hildebrand and my first date. ;-)

Thank you Ansteorra again for your professionalism at moments when real life incidents take the ultimate precedence.

Thank You,

HL Caley
Kingdom Chirurgeon

Sent from my iPhone