[Ansteorra] Lufkin in Ravwen's Fort?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 18:57:15 PDT 2013

Lufkin is south of Nacogdoches, which was the base city of the Shire of
Graywood. When Graywood dissolved, their ZIP codes went to the Barony
Bordermarch.

So I'm guessing that Lufkin is part of Bordermarch now. It is also not very
far from Jones Country, which is the site for BAM.

Detlef von Marburg

   *non nobis Domine non nobis
*

*sed nomini tuo da gloriam