[Ansteorra] King's College Site Announcements

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 07:06:10 PDT 2013

Ach - I re-read my note about navigation, and it was lacking. To try again:
while travelling north on Hester, one block east (right) of Hester is
Knoblock, where food is, and two blocks west (left) of Hester is
Washington, where even more food is. All of these roads end at University,
which may be taken back to Hester and to our Site.

I hope this resolves any confusion I caused!
~Elsa

--
So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.