[Ansteorra] Vigdis Viking Apron Dresses

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 20 11:06:43 PDT 2013

Please remember that someone has spent time developing and writing up those patterns, and thus has the copyright to them.

But if the original author can be located I would be happy to consider adding those patterns/articles to the Florilegium, if I can obtain permission to do so.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com