[Ansteorra] Vigdis Viking Apron Dresses

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at att.net
Thu Jun 20 15:46:14 PDT 2013

I apologize for stepping on any toes out there with my pdf.  When I first encountered the dead links, I had looked around the web the best I could for the patterns and had no luck.  I figured them lost and wanted to make sure that folks could find them.  I never intended to infringe in someone else's turf,  I just wanted the information to keep being available.

At least now we know where to look for the correct link

Thora O.