[Ansteorra] Collision of Caravans

Deanna della Penna estencele at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:52:13 PDT 2013

Heh... I still remember trying to detour around a major accident on I-35
once on the way back from an event. My roadmap had a nice, well-marked road
that we thought we'd use. I remember the road starting off like a perfectly
normal 2-lane highway... then turning into a gravel road... then turning
into a dirt road... then disappearing into tractor tracks through a muddy
field... It was raining, so there was no stopping, no turning around,
nothing but just keep plugging forward over bare ground until we got back
to that beautiful dirt road... which turned into an even better gravel
road... which went back to a normal road. All in a Honda Accord. :oP

-Deanna