[Ansteorra] Collision of Caravans

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 21 14:12:47 PDT 2013

Master Tivar!  Ever read "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut?"  It's a short story by Stephen
King circa early- mid-1980's.  Perhaps the map was giving you the "as the crow
flies" distance.  Practice enough and you could bend space and time and arrive
at your destination more quickly than if you'd taken an "as the crow flies"
direct route.  Of course, there's no telling what kind of critters you might
encounter...

One of my all-time favorite tales and I highly recommend it.

Bright Blessings to All Travelers this Mid-Summer Day,
Ceridwen
(who knew I found the right man when he had back-road routes to OKC from
Enid, OK that were a little "Mrs. Todd-like")