[Ansteorra] Collision of Caravans

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 15:40:37 PDT 2013

Thank you, Tivar. After your first, minimal comment, I was wondering if there was a story behind that…

With all three sources saying the same thing, I'm certain that we'd have made the same mistake.

Stefan
(Who having lost/had stolen? his iPhone on Wednesday is realizing just how much he now depends on the @##$$ thing.)

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com