[Ansteorra] Artisans of the Fort and Raven's Tourney--a gimmick to integrate A&S with martial

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 24 17:55:46 PDT 2013

Here's an interesting idea. Well, how about Brewing and Bardic?
Brewng-Bardng-art (14K) 5/23/08 "Brewing and Barding" by THL Thomas Whitehart.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/Brewng-Bardng-art.html

This might not work for this particular event, but an interesting idea, I think.

Stefan
( I always wondered what, if anything, "tina" was short for! )

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris