[Ansteorra] Chirurgeon class at Round Table

Bill Danks wrdanks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:31:35 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra,

Have you ever wanted to become a Chirurgeon, enjoy watching the fighting from a front row seat? At the upcoming Round Table on July 13, 2013 there will be 2 classes. One will be Chirurgeon 101 and the other a Full First Aid class.

The Chirurgeon 101 is designed for those that are interested in what Chirurgeons  do and how to join our ranks.  I would like to thank Lady Marie de Meaux for stepping up to teach the Chirurgeon 101 class.

The other class will be a Full First Aid class given. The cost of the class is $30. Also for those needing to recert, there will also be a chance to complete that also for the same price. To help arrange instructors as this is taught from outside company and not the SCA we would like to get a count of how many students are planning to attend. I would like to thank Master Caelin for teaching the First Aid class.

If your interested in the classes let me know and if you are interested in becoming a Chirurgeon but unable to attend this Round Table let me know as I try to travel and hold classes at events I go to. If your interested either email myself or our wonderful Kingdom Chirurgeon at chirurgeon at ansteorra.org

Thorgeir
Kingdom Chirurgeon Training Deputy
The Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra