[Ansteorra] OT question

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 05:30:17 PDT 2013

Without giving my opinion as I'm not a lawyer...

I think most on this list would agree if you have a question like this,
post asking if someone who is a lawyer could contact you off-list to
discuss a question... There's no need to air this to the list. If anyone
has any replies, please send them privately.

Andrewe

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:59 AM, juliana foulare <txldyjuliana at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I forgot to mention that the fact that there is no waiver is because when
> asked if she had been divorced in the last 30 days, she answered no.

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP