[Ansteorra] New Kingdom Hospitaler

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Wed Jun 26 19:12:57 PDT 2013

Greetings to Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud and Baroness Katheryn
Cunninnghame,
Suzanne, thank you for all of your work for the Kingdom and the guidance you
have provided as Kingdom Hospitaler.
Baroness Katheryan I look forward to working with you as our new Kingdom
Hospitaler.
Yours in service,
Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Hospitaler