[Ansteorra] Baby/toddler cart/bed $150 OBO

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 14:25:55 PST 2013

Little one needs a place to sleep and a way to get around at Gulf
Wars? I've got just the thing! Not sure what to call this creation,
it's a cart, it's a bed, it's a bench, it's pretty awesome. It's a
2-wheeled cart (2 wheels means tighter turning radius than a wagon)
made of wood with stainless steel axlerod and rubber tyres. The
"tailgate" folds open and when flat it fits a standard crib mattress
(not included), and is strong enough to support the weight of 2
adults. Great for sitting down to watch a wandering bard's show, or
catch a quick bite to eat. Packs flat and can be assembled with
minimal tools (a hammer, but in a pinch I'm sure you could use
something else). Slats are the same size and distance apart as a
standard crib too (I just copied my Ikea crib when I made it) and the
entire thing has been treated with 3 layers of polyurethane so it can
withstand the elements.

Some pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7912075@N05/4846131789/in/set-72157622570213722/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7912075@N05/4846131243/in/set-72157622570213722/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7912075@N05/4846749652/in/set-72157622570213722/

$150 OBO, can deliver locally. I'm in North Austin.

~Astridr