[Ansteorra] Food vendors & the few, we intrepid few...

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 4 08:28:06 PST 2013

I agree, Chirstian,  but they would have to make sure that there is a strictly
veggie side, a strictly chicken side, same for beef, pork and shellfish, in
addition to being certain that there is no cross-contamination.  That is the
tricky part.  I would love to not have to bring my own, believe me, but until
there is no concern for cross-contamination, I will continue to do so.  BTW, we
have several vegeterians and one vegan in our group. We have found that for the
most part, the Kosher manner of prep. works for most of us.  I have set up a
seperate prep station for my vegan buddy.  This works because there are fewer
that 10 of us in the consortium.

Yes, it would be grand if there were a couple of choices out there for those of
us who are vegitarian or kosher.  I guess we just need to keep asking, Hmmm?

M. Jalali
.

Message: 8