[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 83, Issue 2

Lee King leekellerking at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:36:03 PST 2013

--
>Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com
A very, very good point (that I wish I had addressed, first).
I don't know about everyone else, but it has been years since I've participated in a traditional (wow, that's kind of a weird though, ain't it) Internet (or Usenet) email list. Accordingly, my ability to navigate and comprehend such a threat is not what it used to be, and Outlook.com does not autoquote the way most FidoNet bulletin boards used to do. (Yes, I know, I'm dating myself). :)
There is more than enough opportunity to misunderstand each other on the Internets as it is. Accordingly, I support m'lord Danyell's suggestion.
Leifleekellerking at hotmail.com