[Ansteorra] Last Call on Crown Shields

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 09:01:34 PST 2013

I will take ours.

thanks

Lochlan

________________________________
 From: Kaitlyn Mckenna <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Last Call on Crown Shields

These are the shields that have not yet been claimed and will be painted over:
Gavin MacIain    Mirabelis
Lochlan Dunn    Gwen verch Cynwrig de Insula Mona
Damon Xanthos    Megan Fluer Del Wall
Rikr Foetipper    Aelfwyn Webbestre
Sven Randalson    Michelle Chantal de Charente
Geoffrey de Gournay    Adela VomBerg
Eldrid Wolfsguard    Sofia Mikhailovna
Lucas mor mac Raghnaill    Adelheid Lilje
Alexander Marcellus    Alicia Blackdragon
Morgan Blackdragon    Montega Blackdragon
Peter MacIntyre    Vara Sigurdsdottir
Owen ap Aeddan    Genevria de Bieto
Brutus Augustus Decimus    Gera von Roer

If anyone wants to donate and receive one of these, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
kaitlyn

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"