[Ansteorra] Cookie Extravaganza thanks

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:34:53 PDT 2013

Hum, in years past when I was early-on and arrived Friday, the site owner had private staff (usually off-duty sheriff's), at the gate, and they did check our names on Early-On list.
Cynric - you guys may just be there before that is setup, there maybe someone at gate on Friday.  Figure if the gate is open, you can get on site.

Early-on Staff and Coordinators can usually Troll-in on Saturday,  Don't recall the time, it's usually announce at the staff meeting.
Rest of us get to Troll-in on Sunday, 7am.
http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/registration

DON'T FORGET:
- Photo ID (drivers license, passport, military ID)
- Proof of Membership
- Fighters Authorization Card (not for Troll, but if fighting)
- CASH/Travelers Checks - to pay any extra day fees, or Non-Member fees
- Car License Number
- Minor paperwork, if applicable
- Handicap Permit (if applicable)
- Service Animal papers (if applicable, must be pre-registered)

Travel safe, Hillary