[Ansteorra] Things to do during March

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Mar 11 18:35:24 PDT 2013

Many of us are not going to the War and it is Lent so we have time on our hands. In period this is the time that you made things. Everyone is supposed to get new clothes for Easter so all the Ladies would be sewing. Each group of people would pass their oldest clothes down so I suppose a lot of work was being done to mend clothes.
So the first thing we should do is make us a new outfit.
The next thing was that the minstrals would get together and trade songs.
So Learn a new song.
The next thing was just making things beautiful and not thinking about food.
Go to Face book and look up Academy of Artificer's and post your project.
Have a productive Lent.
Willow de Wisp