[Ansteorra] Need a bed for Gulf Wars? Queen size $120 OBO

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:13:17 PST 2013

Like the subject line says, we have a slat bed for sale. Sleeping on
the ground is for peasants! Upgrade to a real bed, get the rest you
deserve so you can awake rested and fight your best in the battles!

Queen size, includes the futon, packs flat and assembles with no tools
required (maybe a rubber mallet to help coax it together, but that's
it) with space underneath to store standard rubbermaid totes. Very
sturdy, can easily support the weight of 4 adults. I think we bought
it from Master Jovian 4 years ago when we moved here. It served us
well at Estrella and 1 event locally, but then we had a baby sleeping
in our bed and needed to trade the under-bed-storage for something low
to the ground so she wouldn't get hurt if she rolled out, so it hasn't
been used since July of 2009 and needs a new home. Futon has been
stored indoors, wood frame has been stored in the garage.

I've only got 1 photo of it set up unfortunately, but here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7912075@N05/8522141370/in/photostream

Let me know if you're interested. Happy to deliver locally. We are
located in North Austin.

~Astridr