[Ansteorra] Last Call on Crown Shields

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:59:27 PST 2013

These are the shields that have not yet been claimed and will be painted over:
Gavin MacIain	Mirabelis
Lochlan Dunn	Gwen verch Cynwrig de Insula Mona
Damon Xanthos	Megan Fluer Del Wall
Rikr Foetipper	Aelfwyn Webbestre
Sven Randalson	Michelle Chantal de Charente
Geoffrey de Gournay	Adela VomBerg
Eldrid Wolfsguard	Sofia Mikhailovna
Lucas mor mac Raghnaill	Adelheid Lilje
Alexander Marcellus	Alicia Blackdragon
Morgan Blackdragon	Montega Blackdragon
Peter MacIntyre	Vara Sigurdsdottir
Owen ap Aeddan	Genevria de Bieto
Brutus Augustus Decimus	Gera von Roer

If anyone wants to donate and receive one of these, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
kaitlyn

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"