[Ansteorra] Inter-border Archery Shoot at Clovis New Mexico March 16

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 17:49:50 PST 2013

Greetings to everyone!

Are you needing something to do on Saturday the 16th or March?  Well, we in the western side of Texas have just the activity for you.  Our neighbors in Blackwater Keep/Clovis,NM (just on the border of Texas and New Mexico) are hosting an Inter-Border Archery Shoot!!  This a friendly local practice which everyone is invited to attend.  Let's go out and support our neighbors and get the ball rolling on some awesome Interborder practices!

Below is the most recent information from Michael MCartin, Seneschal of the Shire of Gleann Madonach.

If you are in or near the Lubbock/Amarillo/Midland area and need a ride or a place to stay for this event, please do not hesitate to let us know.  We would be more than happy to do what we can to find you a ride.  :)

-----------

Exact directions to the site will be
forwarded later today/this week from the Blackwater Keep/Clovis group, but I can
say the site will be at the city park approx 8 miles north of the main intersection
in Clovis. Our generous and amazing friend in Blackwater Keep will also inform us about the meals.

All archers and all friends are welcome – any SCA
legal bow is allowed.

We will have a variety of targets to
practice on :
            Standard