[Ansteorra] Monday Night at Gulf Wars - Artisan's Row Revel!

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Thu Mar 7 17:29:34 PST 2013

First Annual Artisans' Row Revel
Monday night of Gulf Wars, 7-9pm.

Monday night, from 7-9pm, All Artisans/Scholars/Patrons are invited to come greet and talk "shop" with all the gentlefolk you have not seen for a year.
Everyone is asked to bring a snack to share at the party or a donation of RAW MATERIALS (i.e. something you could use in your craft - a skein of floss, a piece of leather, a chunk of lead) for Volunteers Point.

Pass the word - I hope to see you there!

--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig

P.S. I hear that there will be a Bardic Circle right next door, too!