[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran War Banner

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 16:41:20 PDT 2013

>From my understanding this decision was the result of consultations with the chivalry and command staff and the product of the wisdom of our crown.  There were many groups who contributed a great deal to the success of our army in this war, and I strongly commend our crown on their insight into the tactical value and skill of our missile troops.

  Gaston de Clermont
  General of Ansteorra

________________________________
 From: Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra <ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran War Banner

The missile community was singled out as being the biggest decisive part of the Ansteorran Army at Gulf War!

Their Royal Majesties were so impressed with the skill, endurance, effort, and ability of the group to see what needed to be done and to attack it and get it done that they presented the War Banner to the community to carry for the nest year!

I am proud of everyone's effort and for the recognition they have earned.

HL Vincenti da Murano
Ansteorran Missile Commander GW XXII