[Ansteorra] Cookie Extravaganza thanks

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:34:53 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the great peoples of Ansteorra,

  We want to say thank you to everyone who donated cookies for the Cookie party at Gulf War.  We had great intentions of making a list to thank everyone who donated but lost track as cookies were on our table every
time we went back to camp and cookies began pouring in as we were setting up for the party!  In fact,  we had so many cookies that we had many left overs. It was a wonderful think to behold.  The specialty cookies ordered by Her Majesty can be seen on the Raven's Fort Face book page.  They were very cute..Thank you to  Lady Cayley who took some to her class and handed the rest out as needed.

  We went through ten gallons of milk and several pots of coffee too. In all, it was a great gathering of the Allies to celebrate the victories of War hosted by our great Kingdom.

  Again, thank you Ansteorra.  Our Kingdom rocks with support for each other.

For the love of the Dream,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort