[Ansteorra] Update on Ulrike

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:58:24 PDT 2013

She's been transported to a Rehab center for 3 weeks. They can try to heal
her physcal ailments, but there's still a matter of her memory.  After
three weeks, they decide whether she's okay to come home, or go to a full
nursing home.  Currently, I'm steeling myself to go through her things and
see what can be kept, given away, or tossed.
After that, I need to get myself on track and find a job.  I have no income
myself as I had to take care of Ulrike full time.

I'll keep everyone posted. Please keep her in your thoughts.

YIS,
Qara