[Ansteorra] Just returned from Gulf Wars ?

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 15:14:06 PDT 2013

This was my first War and there are so many wonderful things that happened for me. One was my friend being belted as a protege. I met many amazing people from other Kingdoms. Sat around many a campfire and enjoy the stories.
I guess I would have to say my favorite part of the event was giving the scroll that I did to Their Excellencies Giles and Giuseppe from the Barony of Gyldenholt, Kindom of Caid.

HL Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar