[Ansteorra] GW 2013 Attendance

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:08:14 PDT 2013

I know several time the shower trailer at five points was turned off all together due to mechanical failure. The shower trailer vendor was onsite doing repair no less than 3 times. It just couldn't keep up with the demand. I also heard twice the shower trailer mechanical room was broken into and vandalized causing further problems.

Also please be careful when backing up your trailers and vehicles. Several faucets were hit or had to be repaired during the event. There are few faucets that do have shut off valves on the site. Those that don't,  require an entire string of faucets to be turned off to make repairs.

I know the staff really tried to keep up on this. I commend those volunteers in public works department for making miracles happen.

Please consider helping these tireless volunteers! There are so many behind the scenes volunteers who end up working 24/7 to make our camping experience better.

Caley