[Ansteorra] gulfwars bobbys

hal johnson thundercavman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 23:14:23 PDT 2013

ive been to gulf wars many times but during midnite madniss i was walking about and i noticed some of the folks walking around. there were searvel folks walking around in period clothing and carrying large nitesticks you could tell they did not belong there as they were TOO much you could pick them off right away .i remember last year we had some trailers broke into is this a reaction to last yr you know if this is going to be a standerd practice i might start staying home instaed of driving the 20 something hr drive spending around $500.00 in gas the 124 dollar motel bill .onenite eachway the 78 doller gate fee and now ive got to worry bout hattiesburg/lamberson rednecks and theifs trying to steal our things as well as fuc with the merchints as i understand some of these folks lost around 80.000 yes thats eighty thounsend bucks worth of things sad realy sad