[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars unpacking

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 04:02:58 PDT 2013

At 11:17 PM 3/19/2013, you wrote:

>Awww, the poor thing must have been Terrified.  *smiling* Sorry. :D
>
>I remember helping pack up the wood pile at GWW one year and there was a
>couple small snakes in there and the two knights that were helping us did
>the Scream Like Girl and Dance On Chair routine until one of us  brave
>women picked up the little guys and transplanted them into the field
>nearby. *giggling* Ever so brave on the battlefield, yet intimidated by a
>small garter snake.
>
>Qara

It could be worse. At the first Ansteorra-Outlands War, a lady was
walking across the field and discovered a rattlesnake. This was in
the middle of the main battlefield just *after* we'd finished
fighting for the day, which means the snake had probably been hiding
in a hole out there all day.

         -Tivar Moondragon