[Ansteorra] A Guiding Hand...

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:45:47 PDT 2013

*smiling* Going through Ulrike's old SCA things, I have come across
something interesting.

Lord Michael de la Mare and Lady Gabrielle Honore de Saint Pierre,

If you're still around,  I have a copy of A Guiding Hand, An introduction
into the SCA, A Guide for Our Newly Arrived Friends.  It was still in a
gray envelope and I thought you should know that she kept it, along with a
lot of other stuff.

Also, for everyone,  I found a printer copy of The Kingdom, Ansteorra and a
few other songs.

I think there is a songbook around this somewhere. :D

The reason I'm posting this is because I think it's important.. don't ask
me why it is. Just that it is.

YIS,
Qara Unegen