[Ansteorra] Lost at Gulf Wars - toolbox with glassworking stuff

Ysabeau ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:16:16 PDT 2013

Greetings!
In the pack out confusion on Saturday at Gulf Wars, my toolbox with all my
glassworking stuff failed to make it into my trailer. I'm hoping that
someone saw it and had room to bring it back. It was a double high black
toolbox with yellow handles and wheels. I would love to have it back as the
cost of replacing it all will really put a dent in my paycheck.

It was last seen in the Caerleon camp across from the BFT and Royal
Encampment.

Thank you!
Ysabeau