[Ansteorra] A blast from the past

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:07:23 PDT 2013

I didn't write it, but I did post the name of the person written on the
paper that i found.  All of the stuff I have is before she and I met in the
early 90's.  I'll post questions on the List to see if anyone remembers
them,  Hopefully someone will and raise their hand.  You know... she even
has a Black Star wind sock.... Yep... Ansteorra was present when the gale
force winds tore through Great Western War 2.... back when it was in...
either march or may..  We had put it up high so the wind could make it fly
true. the next morning, everyone else's banners were either sagging or on
the ground, but that wind sock was still alive and kicking... if a lilttle
soggy.  :D