[Ansteorra] Of all things wonderful and silly....

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:48:29 PDT 2013

This is what my quick Google search unearthed.

Prootwaddles are short humanoids from The Fantasy Trip. Their stats are so
far below the normal range for an adventurer that only the most foolish
players would ever want to play one. So, of course, many did. The text
indicates that any prootwaddle who somehow raises to the level of having at
least low average intelligence will immediately pack his bags and leave
home for some remote isolated location out of shame for realizing that he
is a prootwaddle.

While I don't recall any distinct physical description ever being given,
the implication seemed to be that they were a runtish, dirty, hillbilly
variety of hobbit. Kind of like the hobbit's version of gully dwarves.

http://odd74.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=50
in a message from 12/31/2007.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Patricia Schmidt <iris20 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Prrrrroooot!  Prrrroooott!
>>
>> Yes, Sir, Boys & Girls, the elusive Prootwaddle  does well and
>> truly have a very distinctive call.  But, because they are so
>> shy, they are rarely able to even be glimpsed these days.  We
>> will be in  need of some silliness nad free-spiritedness in order
>> to do so...
>>

> I didn't see anything in a quick Google.  Is it possible to describe a
> Prootwaddle, or is one of those things you just have to see, like a
> drop bear?
>
> Daniel de Lindocolina
> --
> Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.